Thread: Anyone herd from Jim Good I'd like to pay him

Anyone herd from Jim Good I'd like to pay him

He responded quickly with info. I emailed questions and no response, so I emailed order and no response or invoice. Thought he brushed me off, then one day I recived the order. I have emailed him repeatedly and nothing. But I never payed for the stuff and would like to. Maybe my mail goes to his junk folder. If anyone could PM me contact info besides email address I could get him his money. Thanks Troy

I dunno what the deal is with Jim. I wanted to purchase some LEDs from him, I e-mailed him and sent PMs. Never got a reply, so I had to go elsewhere. Don't know him but I hope he is OK. (this has been a couple of months ago)
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation

Jim works at another full time job like most of us, sometimes it is a couple months before he sends an invoice to paypal for me to pay. He has good service and good products just busy some times and takes a while. Be patient he will get it to you.

Jim is a busy guy. He has a demanding fulltime job and small children plus his business. His business comes in last as far as his time goes.

I have pm'd his email address.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7