Thread: Cutting Boards suppliers

Cutting Boards suppliers

Hello all,

I have been making cutting boards myself and it just is not working out. It takes too long to make and still turn profit. I obviously love my own quality and I am looking for suppliers to buy cutting boards from with the same quality. Any positive experiences out there? I sure would appreciate some feedback.

I currently make them from maple, 1" thick, 11" x 18" with finger slots. I am willing to use anyone that makes a descent product with reasonable prices and fast turnaround.
    Mark Conde
    Fishers, IN
    Epilog 30 Watt (wished I went bigger)
    FULLY equipped woodworking shop

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Conde View Post
    Hello all,

I have been making cutting boards myself and it just is not working out. It takes too long to make and still turn profit. I obviously love my own quality and I am looking for suppliers to buy cutting boards from with the same quality. Any positive experiences out there? I sure would appreciate some feedback.

I currently make them from maple, 1" thick, 11" x 18" with finger slots. I am willing to use anyone that makes a descent product with reasonable prices and fast turnaround.
    Check out the friends of the Creek for C.N.C. work or the Camaster or Shopbot forums for someone that might be local.
    Camaster CR410 & Epilog Helix
    Prosperity, is something that business people create.......for politicians to take the credit for.

Depending on how many you need we can probably help you out. We specialize in custom cutting surfaces, but can get the price down on volume jobs.
    Grothouse Lumber Company
    Andi Stratus Pro, ILS12.150, Solidworks 2012, AutoCad 2012, MasterCam X6, Coreldraw X6