Thread: Old Sawmill with headrig graphic needed

Angry Old Sawmill with headrig graphic needed

I am in desperate need for a graphic of an old Sawmill with a Headrig. I would be willing to pay for the correct one. I would like to have the headrig in the front with the shed fading off into the distance. Thanks in advance for any help on this one. I know it is a tough one.
    Kathy
    SCM blasting cabinate, Roland GX24 Vinyl plotter Epilog 60 Watt Laser Engraver Geo Knight Heat Press, Sublimation System, 2 head Embroidery Machine and many other toys.

Kathy would love to help, but I haven't got a clue what a headrig is or I could have drawn it for you - I did find this website w w w.jacksonlbrharvester.com/index.html which seems to have pictures relating to sawmills might be worth a gander.
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Thanks for the link Frank. I took a look at the site. Everything there is fairly modern. I am still looking. Need something from the Early 1900's.
    A head rig is two round saw blades one on top (above) of the other the larger one being on the bottom. Thanks for your efforts.
    SCM blasting cabinate, Roland GX24 Vinyl plotter Epilog 60 Watt Laser Engraver Geo Knight Heat Press, Sublimation System, 2 head Embroidery Machine and many other toys.

I found this if it can be of help. http://www.pixagogo.com/Photos/Album...L9pSioWBQWVPYJ

Bruce
    Epilog TT 35W, 2 LMI SE225CV's
    CorelDraw 4 through 11
    CarveWright
    paper and pencils

WOW, Bruce, This is sooooo close to what I am thinking they want. I am going to have to purchase it.

I thought it had possibilities myself when I read what was needed. Want I should find an old shed/shack too?

Bruce
    Epilog TT 35W, 2 LMI SE225CV's
    CorelDraw 4 through 11
    CarveWright
    paper and pencils

You can try searching for Darius Kinsey photographs. He was a prominent photographer in the late 1800's to early 1900's in the logging community in Western Washington. Other photographers from that PNW era were Monner & Atkeson.
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."