Thread: Have a Safe Trip

Have a Safe Trip

To all who are planning on attending the St. Paul symposium, have a safe trip... and take lots of pictures.

Speaking of pictures of the Symposium, don't forget Creekers that we are planning a group picture on Saturday @ 3:15 at Doug Thompsons booth! Also pick up your stickers at the booths of Doug Thompson, Vince Welch (Vince's WoodNWonders), and Mike Smith (Century Tree Turnings).

last week one of the airlines had computer system fail, at end of day, still took about 3 days to straighten out

chicago was one of hubs that was affected

I will be there Weds. night. I'm going to the AAW gallery on Thursday and will be at the Videographers meeting Thursday night. Hope all will get there and may the planes make it on time.
    Member Illiana Woodturners

Just a 100 mile trip for me and no planes! Staying with my daughter so no hotel issues either and I get to play with the grandson too! We had a nasty thunder storm come through last night and dropped 6" of rain in 2 hours, with a few inches of it ending up in our basement! The forcast is for some rain every day so far except next weekend, so I hope the weather holds for those who plan on doing some other things while in St.Paul.

See you there,

Jeff
    To turn or not to turn that is the question: ........Of course the answer is...........TURN ,TURN,TURN!!!!
    Anyone "Fool" can know, The important thing is to Understand................Albert Einstein
    To follow blindly, is to never become a leader............................................ .....Unknown

Everybody have a safe trip!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Gotta love that Jeff...next year it's in my neck of the woods and I have a place 30 min away...you guys have a ball!
    Your Respiratory Therapist wears combat boots