Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: The 1st Annual Great Messy Shop Smack Down!!!!!

I know that this entry is late, but I had to clean up my shot in order to enter it and take pictures.DSC_0545.JPGDSC_0546.JPGDSC_0547.JPGDSC_0548.JPG
    No one has the right to demand aid, but everyone has a moral obligation to provide it-William Godwin

In case you thought those were too neat, here are different angles of different places.DSC_0549.JPGDSC_0550.JPGDSC_0551.JPGDSC_0552.JPG
    No one has the right to demand aid, but everyone has a moral obligation to provide it-William Godwin

Finally, two more angles. Now to work in my shop and get it messy.DSC_0553.JPGDSC_0554.JPG

Hilel

Hilel, the sad part of your post/pics is that your lathe area is the cleanest part of your shop!!!!! You need one more tool - a dumpster!!!

I would have thought your shop would be cleaner... Just shows what you can't tell about a person by looking at their avatar photo.

Hilel, you just made me feel a WHOLE lot better about my shop... thanks.

As far as I could see, there was a table saw, a band saw, a jointer and a lathe. Oddly enough, the lathe area was the cleanest!
    I drink, therefore I am.

Nice shop.

Clint
    I'm with David K.that sucks really big.Glad you could save some of your stuff.But sounds like the main thing is that you and the family are OK.

Thanks JD. Mike there's also a planer, a radial arm saw, drill press, lots of grinders, a performax and some stationary sanding tools, and a router table. These are incredibly handy for putting down my turning tools. You need lots of room to hold the stuff until the annual "put them where they belong" campaign begins. When I have friends come over to see my shop, I have them sign an insurance waver in case they trip and hurt themselves. (LOL). The only time I have ever tripped was minutes after my wife (whom I usually forbid from entering the shop) warned me that I could indeed trip. G-d wanted to show me that-as usual-my own Miss Right was Miss Always Right.

Hilel

Hilel

10. Very, very interesting................hummmm..........mine is a bit in disarray at the present........and my table saw has stuff piled all over it...............but I truly cannot compete with that Hilel, and I have no desire to do so.........mine is driving me nuts because I have more stuff than I have room to have organized like I need to.............JK is the chief of the shop police............he could write us both a ticket at the present time!
    Remember, in a moments time, everything can change!

Vision - not just seeing what is, but seeing what can be!

Looks like a fire hazard to me, one spark and good bye shop.