Thread: Mechanical Engraver Software

Mechanical Engraver Software

I've done some research, but I figured it would be easier to just ask the professionals.

I need a list of current engraving software, mainly for Mechanical engravers.

If you could also include website links if you know what they are.

Thank You Sawmill Members

Engravelab
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

It would help to know what kind of engraver you have. Some brands can't be run with Engravlab.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Evolis Card Printer
    CorelDraw X5

Most manufacturers have their own software to run their machines.
    Major ones are Gravograph, Newing Hall, Xenetech, Quality One, Roland, Western Engarvers etc.

Here is site that lists software that can run others equipment:
    http://www.e-engraving.com/software/index.htm

Thanks for the replies. I don't have an engraver, this is for informational purposes only.

I know each manufacturer has their own software, I should have specified Third Party Software. I appologize.

Tony thats perfect. Do you know if that list is up to date and which are still supported software?

Yes, I believe support is still available.

Newing Hall and Visions both use Engravlab. I purchased Engravlab Expert for my Newing Hall from Newing Hall.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Evolis Card Printer
    CorelDraw X5