Thread: SD to VA and points between

SD to VA and points between

Not sure where to post this so please move if this is the wrong place.
    I am planning a trip from SD to VA with a empty trailer on the way out. If you have something you need hauled give me a pm. I could easily carry 1000 lbs or more going out. Might have some space coming back also. Route is a bit undecided, might be thru Mn,Wi, across the UP of Mi, then south and east. Or might be across Ia, Il, In, Oh, o.Ky, and into Va. All I'm asking is a few $ gas money.
    The Plane Anarchist

That's a generous offer! I'm not on your route right now but might be in August depending on which way you go. At any rate, you should probably list a date for when you plan to take this trip.

It will be in June, I don't want to publish the dates to the world but shoot me a pm and I give them to ya.
    The Plane Anarchist

Quick bump, I leave for VA on Saturday.
    The Plane Anarchist

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh Betsch View Post
    .....I don't want to publish the dates to the world.....
    The world knows now....

Yeah I violated one of the security rules about posting on the internet. But as it turns out my adult kids are going to be home taking care of the place anyway.
    The Plane Anarchist

....But as it turns out my adult kids are going to be home taking care of the place anyway.
    Good save.....

Blog Entries
    Yeah I violated one of the security rules about posting on the internet. But as it turns out my adult kids are going to be home taking care of the place anyway.
    Not to mention your dogs......
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

The dogs take care of the kids!
    The Plane Anarchist

And.... these are the same adult kids who carry?

Are your dogs the proverbial "Pitbulls with Aids"?

Just got back from my trip. Quite the adventure, moving a household across the country. The highlight of the trip was batting around the Blue Ridge Parkway on motorcycles for a day and stopping off at Shenandoah Hardwoods in Buena Vista for a tour of the mill with fellow Creeker, Don Buck. Don's a great guy for offering and giving a sod buster from the plains a tour of a sawmill. First time I've ever been inside a sawmill. That band saw makes my MM20 look like a toy! Thanks a bunch Don. And if anyone needs a semi load of white oak, Don's your guy.
    The Plane Anarchist