Thread: Rhinestone Template Corel Draw Macro Part 2

San Jose, Ca soon to be Mariposa, CA "Gateway to Yosemite"
    Blog Entries

Rhinestone Template Corel Draw Macro Part 2

I'm starting a new post on this because the first one is so long and hard to locate any new posts.

Today Jeff from MacroMonster dot com posted a new video with the new features that's been added to rStones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45MXu...layer_embedded

Ron Thompson
    [/SIGPIC] Epilog Mini 24 - 45 watt, 3 Melco Amaya's with DesignShop, Roland PC-600 Printer/Plotter, Roland Camm-1 and 1050 plotter and a 6 color 4 station screen printing press. CorelDraw X3,X4 and X5 plus PhotoGrav 3.0

Thanks for posting it Ron. I have not checked that forum today, so your ahead of the game. That program is a bargain for $50. I used it today for a shirt. Works like a charm.
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation

Blog Entries
    Just received an email from DivineBling that they now have PVC FREE Sticky Flock - $9.95 per sheet.

Ron Thompson
    [/SIGPIC] Epilog Mini 24 - 45 watt, 3 Melco Amaya's with DesignShop, Roland PC-600 Printer/Plotter, Roland Camm-1 and 1050 plotter and a 6 color 4 station screen printing press. CorelDraw X3,X4 and X5 plus PhotoGrav 3.0

For what size sheet?
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation

Blog Entries
    Larry,

12" X 15" $9.95 PVC Free

Ron

there is a new macromonster video again, with new featues for rStones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avAgh...eature=channel

I asked for the possibility to automatically place stones of increasing or descreasing sizes along a path - and there it is, those guys are great!

Who wants to hear the bells must pull the rope
    Wer die Glocken hören will muss am Seil ziehen