Thread: help! need laser-graver drivers for LMI SE225 CV laser

1. help! need laser-graver drivers for LMI SE225 CV laser

Hi everyone, I come to this forum because I really need some help. I need a copy of the laser-graver drivers for the LMI SE225 CV laser machine. As you may or may not know, when Preco purchase LMI they stopped supporting and upgrading the Se225 machine (which was about 6 months after we purchased the machine). I have owned the SE225 machine for 10 years. I'm a jeweler and use it to make components. Recently my computer crashed and I needed to reinstall the drivers. Unfortunately the disk I have is corrupted and I cannot get another one from Preco. If any of you have a disk of the drivers I would appreciate getting a copy. I am lost without my machine. Thanks.

Hanne Jundt-Pritchard

Blog Entries
    Try contacting Lyle Peterson:
    http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...nd-help-please
    He said in this thread he had the drivers...
    Hi-Tec Designs, LLC -- Owner (and self-proclaimed LED guru )

Trotec 80W Speedy 300 laser w/everything
    CAMaster Stinger CNC (25" x 36" x 5")
    USCutter 24" LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter
    Jet JWBS-18QT-3 18", 3HP bandsaw
    Robust Beauty 25"x52" wood lathe w/everything
    Jet BD-920W 9"x20" metal lathe
    Delta 18-900L 18" drill press

Flame Polisher (ooooh, FIRE!)
    Freeware: InkScape, Paint.NET, DoubleCAD XT
    Paidware: Wacom Intuos4 (Large), CorelDRAW X5

Drivers

Please send me an e-mail.

I have all 3 drivers someplace on this computer and will be happy to forward them to you. I am on the road now and can get them to you maybe tomorrow and for sure on Thursday.

Thank You, Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelore Jundt-Pritchard View Post
    Hi everyone, I come to this forum because I really need some help. I need a copy of the laser-graver drivers for the LMI SE225 CV laser machine. As you may or may not know, when Preco purchase LMI they stopped supporting and upgrading the Se225 machine (which was about 6 months after we purchased the machine). I have owned the SE225 machine for 10 years. I'm a jeweler and use it to make components. Recently my computer crashed and I needed to reinstall the drivers. Unfortunately the disk I have is corrupted and I cannot get another one from Preco. If any of you have a disk of the drivers I would appreciate getting a copy. I am lost without my machine. Thanks.

Hanne Jundt-Pritchard

4. Thank you everyone. I appreciate all your help. I was able to get the drivers from a person in my local area.

hi
    i know this old old thread but i just bought very old LMI LaserGraver SE2025

do anyone know if it can be run in windows XP?