Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Earlex Spray Station HV5500 HVLP

Well I bought the unit yesterday - wife got me a gift card to Woodcraft and with that and the sale, it was calling me. I have not had a chance to try it out yet, but am looking forward to trying it out in the next week or so and will post my experiences.

I have an earlex 5000 that I have used to spray Target Coatings WB products and it has worked very well with the 1.5 needle. I've never sprayed alcohol or oil based because I don't have the right environment. I've never tried latex.

Good point. I don't mind rubbing it on with a cloth anyways. I can't use anything with a metallic drier in it 'cause of my daughters sensitivities. So I love tried and true products.
    Last edited by paul cottingham; 06-23-2011 at 12:05 AM.
    Paul

The Little Tennessee River near Knoxville.
    Any dust close enough to the spray area to be blowing around should not be there in the first place. Conventional spray blows much harder and further and can stir up more dust even though it is only blowing when the trigger is on.
    I have heard this before I bought my Earlex. I spray anywhere between 8 to 15 gallons a month and this is not a problem.