Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snowstorm (or why I didn't get to turn today!)

Bernie what did you do to deserve this, you certainly got dumped on BIG TIME. That looks like more snow that we had all winter. The thing is that the sun is getting higher each day and the stuff certainly won't stay around to long, the grass is begining to get green here. So don't give up on the HF. Weather patterns in North America during the last six or eight months have certainly been strange but thank heavens no earth quakes.

Dang Bernie.... now I remember why I live in the South

Hey, take it easy on the shoveling, it is hard on old folks like us!

I feel for ya.....take it slow and get yourself dug out.

Wow Bernie!

All I can do is shake my head and sympathize.
    A few hours south of Steve Schlumpf

Thanks again. I tell ya what is crazy I just saw the weather channel and today is suppose to be near 65* and 75* tomorrow. Won't even know it snowed probably by tonight. The weather is just crazy but I guess it is that time of year. This stuff drifted more than usual but I guess that was to be expected with 63 mph winds. Did get the house doors shoveled and the shop cleared out. Then decided I had enough and let the sun do the rest. Didn't want a heart attack. The neighbor in the next block over did have one shoveling his house out. 7 of us went down and shoveled so the ambulance could get in. Definitely makes you stop and think.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Sorry I missed it. This is merely the leftovers from one of the several systems Washington has seen nearly daily. We extract the water (rain here) we want (or don't want) then send them down the road. Enjoy, and no need to thank us for sharing.

David don't mind the rain or even the snow if the blower will handle it but this stuff was so wet there was no way except to shovel. Keep the snow but you can send the rain.

I guess I should be thankful that we got some moisture as we are in a drought and dry. Burn bans most of the winter.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.