Thread: Replacement vacuum filters for Fein

Thumbs up Replacement vacuum filters for Fein

Does anybody have a supplier for less expensive dust bags and HEPA or 1 micron filters for a Fein model 9-77-25? I bought the vacuum fromm a Woodcraft store but they didn't have any of the filters so I have been looking on the internat. I have found the Fein dust bags for for $11.25 for 3, The Hepa filter for $72+ and the 1 micron filter for $31. I just bought the vacuum (hidden gloat) to replace a Craftman that is a little loud and, since I am using it in a woodshop, want the better filters and the ability to use dustbags so I don't have the mess of blowing out the filters as often. Good news is the accessories I have do fit the big hose and my Porter Cable 1.25" hose fits the vacuum using a P-C adaptor so I didn't have any cost there. I did get a free 1.25" hose with the vacuum but it is out of stock so I am waiting on it. I can actually talk to people while I am using it and it seems to have a lot of suction. First impression has been good.

Eddie

Eddie,
    I have the Fein Mini and I just use regular Genie or ShopVac brand bags from the BORG. As you say, they are great for keeping the filter clean. I forget the exact price but they are much cheaper--maybe $6 for a pack of 3.
    Mark
    Mark R

I use a CleanStream Filter in my Turbo II. The one for the Craftsman (red stripe) friction fits in. Just put a little duct tape over the mounting hole at the bottom.

Jay
    Jay St. Peter