Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Creeker visit with Jim Adkins

Now that looks like it was a lot of fun. And of course his pieces are absolutely beautiful too.
    Tony

"Soldier On"

Richard.....Thanks for this post....As you stated, proof of the visit is in the pictures.
    Unfortunately, now everybody sees what a messy shop I really have!! Richard & I had
    a great visit, got to see some of his incredible work. He brought down some really nice
    closed forms with his signature open basket spiral tops complete with wood screw threads.
    While he was'nt looking I tried to hide one in my shop but that did'nt work too well!! He does
    some very nice work & I'm glad he took the time & effort to spend the better part of a day
    in my shop. The old whited-haired guy in the photos was having a "bad-hair-day" I guess
    too much static electricity in the shop!! Anyway, I had a good visit with a good Creeker.
    Thanks again Richard for posting
    Jim A.
    If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is probably not for you

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    But rather learning to dance in the rain

"The old whited-haired guy in the photos was having a "bad-hair-day" I guess too much static electricity in the shop!!"
    A bad hair day is still better than a no hair day. LOL. Great job Jim. Enjoyed the peak at some beautiful work.
    Member Illiana Woodturners

Come to think of it, I probably should have mentioned that Jim is the one with white hair. LOL!!! Ha! look who's talking.