Thread: shameless gloat.

shameless gloat.

I graduated from a woodworking and building trades program last may and have spent the last 10months working for myself and building up my tool collection. But, my jointer, table, band and miter saw along with all my smaller power and hand tools were sitting in a friends unheated garage. Better then nothing, but far from perfect. Hesitant to commit to paying rent I wasn't sure what was next. The answer came in the form of a friends uncle who owns a construction and landscaping business. Not only was he looking for a carpenter, but he was in the process of building a "woodshop" A gorgeous 20x40 heated building, sitting there with no tools in it. A bueatiful symbiotic relationship, he had space and needed tools, I had tools and needed space. I spent the day Friday setting up a shop I dont pay the electric bill for, heat bill, or insurance bill for, but can use any time I want. Oh yeah, I got paid for my time Friday too Now if it ever stops snowing for long enough to take the plows off the trucks I'll post some pics.

Nice arrangement.

Who's responsible for repair and maintenance/upkeep of the tools? (blades, inserts, etc).
    I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger....then it hit me.