Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: "old money"

i've been working on a bunch of yellow pads....when i get time i'll post a few. frankly the fact you can't just upload straight to the thread kinda slows me up. but it's coming....maybe after dinner.

here are some yellow pads i've done recently

haha...cept i can't because my "flash" is out of date. no problem up loading photos to Facebook with no middle man but not here. i'll try and figure it out.

Three months since Randall's last post. Looking forward to the next iterations! C'mon Randall, it's wintertime and I need stuff to read, Lol.

4. Wow - just stumbled on to this thread, absolutely amazing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Moyer View Post
    Three months since Randall's last post. Looking forward to the next iterations! C'mon Randall, it's wintertime and I need stuff to read, Lol.

sorry...lost track of this website. just use ones with direct posting of images...look at my instagram or facebook..thanks for your interest!

Randall,

SawMill Creek has always supported direct upload of pictures to our server via vBulletin.
    I see the Photobucket has now placed a banner across all of your pictures here. That's very sad given that your thread has been very popular and your project has the number one spot in our Hall Of Fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hintz View Post
    FINALLY, a project I can handle!

LOL. I needed that.
    Stand for something, or you'll fall for anything.

tell me how to use vBulletin and i'll post some stuff...thank you!

This is why we should always upload directly to forums. I hate seeing little broken icons where there should be a useful photo. I guess it will need to be made easier for some who may be a little computer impaired and I don't mean that in a bad way. I think it could be easier.