Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stinger question

At first glane it looked like there were twp of them on two walls with teh pictures that close together. Sure makes you wish they took that Wings sign off the other wall!
    Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

it is hard to tell but the "Wings" restaraunt had some pretty cool propellers and models in the dining room!

Actually, Joey- they're both big Teddy bears- but for some reason when we hang out everyone around us seems much more polite! When you get over the fact that you've got to look up at her when you talk to her - they're both about the best friends you could find.

The "Boss" has approved the captial onvestment; I'm working on getting the $$$ lined up, and I can't wait to get this thing ordered and on it's way!!

James that's pretty awesome Sir- though I'm kinda partial to the US Army emblem myself - hopefully when I get mine, I can make my own to rival your USMC one. Actually - my plan is, that for the first few months just do whatever your doing to learn the machine and software 'cause you seem to do it all!!!

... well at least on a somewhat smaller scale!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Knight View Post

So, we are thinking the same size Keith has would work for small runs - and if they take off like we hope - then upgrading to a bigger machine to full scale runs. At least that's the plan.

Worse case - it'll be an awesome (expensive) hobby machine.
    That is the way I started first machine was a Stinger I when I upgraded to a 4' x 8' Cobra X3 now I use my large machine for the large projects and my small machine for the fine detail.

Mick
    Hardware:
    CAMaster 508 ATC + Recoil
    2013 Trotec Speedy 100, 60 watt, rotary attachment, vector grid.
    Software:
    CoralDraw - Aspire 9 - EnRoute

Custom Architectural Signage
    Mick Martin Woodworking