Thread: "blanket" kudos

Smile "blanket" kudos

I just wanted to note that there are a LOT of really outstanding project pictures cropping up here recently. I've not taken time to comment on any (I'm mostly a lurker/learner) but most all are very noteworthy.

I am not worthy to stand in any of your shadows
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity" - anon

Marty,

We are about to start offering the second DVD of the SawMill Creek Archives for sale. The Volume 2 DVD will contain almost 50,000 pictures and file attachments that have been shared here between late May 2009 and December 2010.

Our Volume 1 DVD contained over 87,000 attachments from our opening day in 2003 through May 2009.

The files on our DVD's are stored in directories based on the original forums where they were uploaded and each file name includes the name of the person who shared/owns the file. This is the only possible way you will ever see all of the pictures in our archives here, its an incredible journey that will take you a very long time to reach the end. The number of talented people here is amazing!