Thread: Milwaukee scraper blade

Milwaukee scraper blade

It's really not neander related, except for the fact that I'm sure a lot of you guys do remodels and do have power tools as well for either the cabinetry itself, or the other related things (framing, plumbing, demo, etc)

I just wanted to sing the praises of a tool that I had never seen before, but absolutely will use all the time now. It's been years since I walked into a borg to look at tools, but as I was going to pick up some sawzall blade for a remodel, I noticed a Milwaukee scraper blade bit. It was only about $10 and I decided to give it a try...MAN that thing was the star of the show. I had to strip out a pretty hefty amount of layered on linoleum and it just made quick work of it, getting into the tight corners and delicate things like fiberglass tubs/showers or existing cabinets where you have to be too careful with the big iron scraper.

I didn't make any cabinets or anything as they wanted a pedestal lav...so there are no pics. If you google: "Milwaukee scraper blade" it should come right up. No, I don't work for Milwaukee, I just like to make quick work of the crappy jobs and have more time for the fun stuff.
    Last edited by john brenton; 01-18-2011 at 9:36 AM.