Thread: Looking for a folding business card holder design.

Looking for a folding business card holder design.

Hello,

I'm looking for a folding business card holder design. I found one from the Wood Magazine store but am not that impressed....looking more for one that is solid wood design.

I heard there was a plan in a Wood email but cannot locate it. Also, I've seen similar models made by several different people on Etsy so I assume there is a plan out there somewhere.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    Wood is very beautiful in tree form. Wood is very useful in burning form. I merely try to make my work honor the first, avoid the latter, and aim for the middle: beautiful and useful.

Jeff, maybe you could throw a picture into this thread, to give an idea of what direction you're looking. There's several designs I've seen online, and without knowing what you're thinking of, it's tough to tell you where some plans are.

I was going to post some pictures but then thought it might either A) not be allowed and B) wouldn't want to offend someone by taking their work and posting a photo without their permission.
    Wood is very beautiful in tree form. Wood is very useful in burning form. I merely try to make my work honor the first, avoid the latter, and aim for the middle: beautiful and useful.

You could always post a link to their product for sale...I'm sure they wouldn't mind

Jeff,

I have a Word doc and a pdf; if you would like me to send them to you, send me your email to djohnson1@satx.rr.com. I was going to make some for Christmas presents (even got the 1/16" brass rod for the hinges), but ran out of time...still on my to do list, though.