Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buried my mother today

Unhappy Buried my mother today

Well, I've been away from the 'Creek for almost two months now. Been spending full time at the hospital with mom. She passed away on New Years Eve and we laid her to rest today. Relatives have all gone home, wife is resting and the house is quiet. Went out to the shop for the first time in two months...so many projects to do...

It looks like I have a lot of catching up to do on whats been going on at the 'Creek! Anyone care to give me the quick .50 tour of what I have missed these last two months?
    Waymon...
    ...My heroes are not athletes, entertainers or politicians;
    ALL my heroes wear US Armed Forces uniforms...

Waymon! So sorry to hear that. My prayers are with you man. Todd

Waymon,

I am so sorry to hear of your mother's death. My heart goes out to you and your family during this very difficult time. Please lean on your sawmillcreek family and let us know what we can do to help you.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. God Bless you all.

Jackie Outten

Been spending full time at the hospital with mom.
    Did that a 4 years ago when my own MOM was in the hospital before she past away...nuff said.

Welcome back...I think jim cut himself, but other than that I think it is pretty much the way you left it.

Sorry for your loss Waymon. But as it was with my mother 34 years ago it is sometimes a blessing for all.

The Creek has been flowing wider and deeper than ever. Welcome back to the Creek and to your shop.
    ________
    Ron

"Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
    Vince Lombardi

Sorry for the sadness in your life, Wayman. I'm sure you have lots of good times to remember and I am praying that time will heal the hurt.
    What you do today determines what you can do tomorrow.

Waymon -

Our condolences to you and your family. Even though it was expected, it is still hard and a very stressful time.

Glad you are back and life is returning to normal.

Regards,
    Ted

Waymon, Angie and I are so very sorry to hear of the passing of your Mother. Words cannot express our condolences to you and your family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, and your fond memories of your Mother will be with you forever. We will remember your Mom and your family in our prayers. May the good Lord grant her rest, and help heal your heart. Take care Waymon, you are a truly good person.

er are with you, God Bless.

Sorry to learn of your loss Waymon, Our thoughts and prays and prayers are with you and your family. God Bless.
    Earl and Barbara
    Last edited by Earl Reid; 01-03-2005 at 5:37 PM.

Waymon, my heart and prayers go out to you in your time of loss. Knowing the type of son she raised, I feel I can safely say that she is in a Better Place now.

As for the Creek, the water is still flowing, like Tim said, Jim B. cut himself, Mark Singer got a "promotion", Mark's son has re-appeared and Tyler has been sliding down the slippery slope, albeit he still plays Picture Cop, too. Welcome back, my friend.
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

11. Unhappy

.... It's tough when it happens but life continues on. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Boyd
    Quote Originally Posted by Waymon Campbell
    Well, I've been away from the 'Creek for almost two months now. Been spending full time at the hospital with mom. She passed away on New Years Eve and we laid her to rest today. Relatives have all gone home, wife is resting and the house is quiet. Went out to the shop for the first time in two months...so many projects to do...

It looks like I have a lot of catching up to do on whats been going on at the 'Creek! Anyone care to give me the quick .50 tour of what I have missed these last two months?
    Every man’s work is always a portrait of himself.

Hello Waymon, we've missed you. I am sorry to hear of your mothers passing. I was in the same situation many years ago and I know your pain. Getting out into the shop will help ease the ache - it did mine.

Take care
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

So sorry to hear about the loss of your mom.

Also, welcome back. Joe

Waymon,

Sorry about your loss, I'm sure the last few months have been tough. My thoughts are with you and your family.

John

So sorry, you are in our thoughts and prayers.
    If at 1st you don't succeed, go back to the lumberyard and get some more wood.