Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas

Good job Dee. I like it... I like it alot.

Merry Christmas.
    Last edited by Anthony Welch; 12-06-2010 at 9:18 PM.
    "No man is a failure who has friends." -Clarence

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. - Mark Twain

Anthony Welch
    Laurel,MS

Epilog Legend EX 45watt, Corel Draw 12 & x3, Photograv, Wacom tablet 4x5, ShopBot PRS96x48 w/spindle, airbrush and shop full of tools.

Dee---I am just getting the hang of creating vector artwork from line art. If you don't mind me asking, about how long did it take for you to create this file? Thanks for sharing your work with all of us. Merry Christmas.
    Trotec Speedy 300.....45w
    Corel x4
    Not enough woodworking tools...

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Rath View Post
    Dee---I am just getting the hang of creating vector artwork from line art. If you don't mind me asking, about how long did it take for you to create this file? Thanks for sharing your work with all of us. Merry Christmas.
    Bob- it took me about 2 hours, but I was watching a movie on TV at the same time, so I was slow. I also was trying to see what would happen if someone tried to trace it on CorelTrace and then clean it up, which is a LOT slower than if you just drew it as a trace over the original scan.

I believe if I did it that way (my usual way) it would have been about 20-30 minutes.

Hope this helps, dee
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong