Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Green Machine(s).....

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Singer
    Jim,

I bought a lot of stuff from Jessie at Eagle...including my General sander and my Agazzani bandsaw. As you probably know he is a MiniMax dealer as well. Great guys! I sent my freind Reeves Callaway (cars/golf/wine) to them...he loves to tinker and he bought an Agazzani Bandsaw and a bunch of Festool stuff. He will probably by more with the major expansion I am doing to his home and workshop.
    I agree with you on the seperates...I could never get used to changing combo Machines either. Unless your running a lot of sheet goods on a production basis a sliding table doesn't really make sense ...for me anyway. With experience there is a certain user /machine dialouge and familiarity that takes place with a fine cabinet saw and it is in concert with building furniture and fine cabinets abd casework....I have the Powermatic 66.and I have the Oneida 2 HP cyclone...very happy, I sold my Jet 1 hp DC right after...we are on similar tracks! I think you are setting up a great shop, with great potential ....enjoy and Happy New Year!
    Mark,
    I bought my B-24 from Jesse also about 5 years ago. He is no longer a MM dealer I believe. All MM machines are now sold through the direct company down in Austin.

I do not want to start a holy war but.. a slider is also great if not better for solid stock too. As you said, we all have our own preferences.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Jim,

LOML got me the Jet 1100ck for Christmas, like it alot. However in an earlier thread I posted that the canister is wobbly on it's three legs. Does the 1200ck have this wobbly problem? Looks like the legs would eventually crack if the unit is moved alot.
    Have e-mailed WMK Tool about this problem also and am awaiting a reply.

By the way my floors are concrete grey. I'm using that color as bait for a Uni-saw

green!!

Jim. I'm green w ENVY.. Great Tools AND shop. Didn't know you had hit the lottery..Enjoy your new toys..err tools.
    Jerry

Jim......WOW!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Hey Jim,

I remember when I put the unit together I thought the "legs" were kind of flimsy. But I have not had any problems with it though I do not move it around to different machines, it stays in one place. Pretty sure it is the same frame as the 1100ck.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dunn
    Jim,

LOML got me the Jet 1100ck for Christmas, like it alot. However in an earlier thread I posted that the canister is wobbly on it's three legs. Does the 1200ck have this wobbly problem? Looks like the legs would eventually crack if the unit is moved alot.
    Have e-mailed WMK Tool about this problem also and am awaiting a reply.

By the way my floors are concrete grey. I'm using that color as bait for a Uni-saw