Thread: wincnc seminar at CAMaster

wincnc seminar at CAMaster

this has been the icing on the cake for a cnc company!! they brought in the owners of the controller "WINCNC" for any owner who wanted to attend. the fellows who attended are long time and forum moderators of the camheads forum, Kelly Davis of wincnc went through the entire functions and nuances of tunning a controller for optimum cnc use on a users particular end use of thier machine.

i am truly expecting serious performance improvements on my use of my machine, this weekend will send camaster into newer levels of providing the machine that stands as what it is, complete, strong and optimum.

as i have said before with these fellows you may pay a little bit more yet you recieve twice as much with an incredible hold value!!

new stingers crated for new owners,

from left Kelly Davis, Luke and Frank (camaster) Mike Mezalik, Joey Jarrard and Paul Stepflug

new vac tables for stingers

joey teaching us maintenance on the machines

we will be getting this info on camheads asap!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oooooo.... Grid vacuum tables. NOW you're talking...
    CarveWright Model C
    Stratos Lathe
    Jet 1014
    Half-a-Brain

Looking forward to hearing about these performance optimizations.
    CAMaster CR-408 Cobra X3

my simple report so far
    well it is done, we will be working in the next few days to assimulate the info to all concerned, the agenda started with a combination of running thru the ini file for a course in definitions and functions, most all of this is standard and individual "tuning based on the end users machine". we held off initially on discussing the g09 and fspeeds in the axis spec lines until we had gone thru this, we took a generic ini as our base format make notes, we then went back and looked at the g09 and how it works along with some other additions to the axis spec and axis vel lines in the ini, these were the fine tuning of chatter arcs and smoothing we were looking for. i will try to tell more on this later i am tired from driving and will try to be fairly comprehensive on this over the next couple of days.

we then went over the operation of the software by running thru the toolbar, buttons and features of wincnc, i did video all of the seminar (the screen and audio) and will edit or do a video on this soon (maybe tommorrow)

this meeting has been a while in coming however the right time fall into place when they are supposed to, the key players who were there are open minded and informed camaster end users who will be the right fellows to reach this as time goes on from here!!

thanks to camaster for hosting this, kelly for the truly helpful way he was with us on this (we have a serious expert and friend with him in our corner) and to frank luke and bill whos interest in this is obvious, last to mike, paul and eric. all of these people gave freely of thier time (yes we are end users) but the topic was constantly centered on how we all in the camaster community will benefit!!

bob i will get with you on your file this was truley worth the wait!!