Thread: Veterans Day - Outback Rest.

Veterans Day - Outback Rest.

For all you Veterans.

Not affiliated with Outback, just sharing . . .

http://www.outback.com/companyinfo/thanksforgiving.aspx

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

What is a veteran?

Please take time out of your upcoming Veteran's Day holiday to remember its purpose. It is not just a day off from work t shop, rest, or do household chores.

A veteran is someone who at some time in their life signed a blank check payable to The United States of America for any amount up to and including their life.
    Dave Anderson

Chester, NH

Well put, Dave.
    Tom

2 Chronicles 7:14

Will do, Dave, and THANK YOU!

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra