Thread: Work Sharp WSKTS Knife and Tool Sharpener

Work Sharp WSKTS Knife and Tool Sharpener

Mine arrived yesterday and, in 1 hour, sharpened all the kitchen knives (14), all the scissors (8 inc wife's tiny sewing scissors), two pocket knives and two pruners.
    A great tool for a guy that has NEVER been able to correctly sharpen knives.
    The unit comes with a full set of sharpening belts. Grinding belt, sharpening belt and a honing belt. I didn't hone any of the tools I sharpened and they are sharper than new, as is.
    The wife was overwhelmed and extremely grateful. Even at 70 yrs. of age, this is a GOOD thing.:-)
    This tool gets 5 of 5 stars in my book!
    Gene
    Life is too short for cheap tools
    GH

Hi Gene,

I have had mine for about 2 weeks and like you, I have enjoyed sharpening everything around the house. Now I find myself cleaning up from cutting myself every time I turn around

A great addition to the WS3000 for sure

Good to hear! Mine is scheduled to arrive today. Looking forward to it!

Ditto on the good to hear, although I've had mine a few weeks now and haven't opened it yet. Guess I'd better get to it.

Thumbs up

After receiving mine and using for only a short while, I agree with everything Gene says. 5 out of 5 stars! After only one knife I felt like an expert and inside an hour had every knife and scissors in the house razor sharp. This has done for knife sharpening what the WS3000 did for chisel sharpening. I've tried over a 1/2 dozen sharpening gadgets over the years and this one by far is the best. Highly recommend you put one on your short list of wants this year.

I have been looking at the attachment for the WS3000, looks like it should perform as the WSKTS does so this may push me to it.