Thread: Mini Gloat..

Mini Gloat..

My package finally arrived from Randy P.
    Took a few extra days, but that was my fault. When I got my information to Randy I made a little mistake on my mailing address. (like I've never ordered any tools by mail...)
    But the posties got everything sorted out and my second package arrived today.
    Now i will have to make sure I get a little shop time this weekend to butcher some wood....
    Thanks again Randy, she's a beauty!

IMG_0682.jpg

Hope everyone gets a little shop time this weekend.

Gary - Congrats on your new hollowing system! You are going to love it!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Looks like a beauty. Mine's been a wonderful addition to my shop.

Gary, between the Monster rig, and the vacuum chuck, my turning experience has been enhanced tremendously. Hollowing a form is fun now, when before it was just plain work! You are going to elevate the quality of your work substantially with this!

Next on your list needs to be a vacuum system!! I love my Holdfast because it is simple and affordable, but the others look neat, too. You need to get one on order! Use the right address, though!

Gary,
    I used mine AGAIN yesterday... One of the 10 best choices for my turning enjoyment and proficiency. Unlike John, my experience wasn't so much "work" as concern and frustration and sadness - concern about breaking through and/or leaving too much wood, frustration about not getting it "the way I wanted to" and sadness over my two part "hollow forms."

Enjoy!
    Change One Thing

You've got a tool that is well loved by its owners....now let's get a bunch of hf's posted ...Bill...

Congratulations! You're going to enjoy that for long time to come!
    Happy hollowing.

You're gonna love it. But, unfortunately, you cannot cut dovetails with it!
    David DeCristoforo

Congrats Gary. You are going to love that tool. Have fun.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

10. Quote Originally Posted by John Keeton View Post
    Gary, between the Monster rig, and the vacuum chuck, my turning experience has been enhanced tremendously. Hollowing a form is fun now, when before it was just plain work! You are going to elevate the quality of your work substantially with this!

Next on your list needs to be a vacuum system!! I love my Holdfast because it is simple and affordable, but the others look neat, too. You need to get one on order! Use the right address, though!

I will second that opinion on the Hold Fast.!
    Remember, in a moments time, everything can change!

Vision - not just seeing what is, but seeing what can be!

Gary, you'll get a lot of pleasure out of the rig. It's well made and is easy to use.