Thread: turning chile.......

Talking turning chile.......

Ok, roasting is technically more accurate, but those barrels are TURNING!
    Added a shot of the addicts waiting for their winter fix..... chile really is addicting, btw. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh harvest time in the city!
    I know this will get lost but hey..... Im not the only chile eater here I'm sure!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Michael James View Post
    I know this will get lost but hey..... Im not the only chile eater here I'm sure!
    No, you are not alone . It took some getting used to when we first came to NM, but I'm now convinced that ALMOST everything is better with green chile. I did draw the line at green chile ice cream. Now, if I could just get my wife to react to 4 hours of cleaning a couple of bushels, we'd be set.
    The problem with education in the School of Hard Knocks is that by the time you're educated, you're too old to do anything.

Nope, not alone at all. Love 'em. They get shipped over from Hatch and roasted in the parking lot of the grocery we use.
    Future DIL is Hispanic from S. AZ and does some fantastic stuffed chiles. MMMMM! Good.
    Gene
    Life is too short for cheap tools
    GH

Nice! Can you freeze a case and send them to me? I wonder if they are better wood roasted or propane roasted, as they are showing.

Dan
    A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Franz View Post
    when we first came to NM,
    Gee. That wasn't my experience when I went to NM