Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Got my CAMaster in and running too!!

Joey,

After you deliver my Stinger II you need to stop and smell the roses

Georgia to Maryland to Virginia and back to Georgia, I hope you have a sidekick to share the driving.

4 stops joey 4 stops!!

Are we adding South Carolina to the list as well?

oh yea!! we always do some horse trading when we are near, got some config changes for my machine and joey has the parts

Jim it may be late Sunday on the way back I will call.
    Any more stops, anyone?
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

with what you are doing i am almost willing to bet you are coming thru here monday am!!

Quote Originally Posted by james mcgrew View Post
    with what you are doing i am almost willing to bet you are coming thru here monday am!!
    Jim don't you know I'm super man? I will have someone with me to share the driving with. It will not rival the Utah trip but it will be a good haul.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Jarrard View Post
    Jim don't you know I'm super man? I will have someone with me to share the driving with. It will not rival the Utah trip but it will be a good haul.
    Yeah! Almost 2000 miles one way. Then a 3 1/2 hour visit to unload and show how the machine works. A little lunch and back on the road to be home in 24 hours.

And what do you have to show for it?

A customer for life, who is very glad that company's like Camaster still exist in the business world.
    Camaster CR410 & Epilog Helix
    Prosperity, is something that business people create.......for politicians to take the credit for.

Robert Paul and I were glad to do it. But I had some other stuff to show for that trip. Like a chapped behind I know that Penske truck still knows me.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Alexander View Post
    Yeah! Almost 2000 miles one way. Then a 3 1/2 hour visit to unload and show how the machine works. A little lunch and back on the road to be home in 24 hours.

And what do you have to show for it?

A customer for life, who is very glad that company's like Camaster still exist in the business world.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

Ok I'm looking forward to my road trip this weekend 3 stops in 2 days. .
    Thanks joey
    Hardware:
    CAMaster 508 ATC + Recoil
    2013 Trotec Speedy 100, 60 watt, rotary attachment, vector grid.
    Software:
    CoralDraw - Aspire 9 - EnRoute

Custom Architectural Signage
    Mick Martin Woodworking

Mick, i will have pics for you next week.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

But, Joey, you're going to miss the Dawgs bitin' some Razorback butt! I'll just have to watch the game for you.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Williamson View Post
    But, Joey, you're going to miss the Dawgs bitin' some Razorback butt! I'll just have to watch the game for you.
    Jingles my iPhone even bleeds red and black. I got the game covered on the road as well as the DVR at the house set just in case.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

Jingles my iPhone even bleeds red and black. I got the game covered on the road as well as the DVR at the house set just in case.
    Knew you had it covered! How's the room coming along? I'm guessing that's sort of on the back burner right now.

Jingles

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Joey,

Looks like there is going to be a crowd at my work shop on Saturday. Ed Lang, his son and a friend plus my neighbor that has requested a price quote already on a Stinger II.