Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Got my CAMaster in and running too!!

Keith sounds like our backs may be spared. we will put them to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    Joey,

Looks like there is going to be a crowd at my work shop on Saturday. Ed Lang, his son and a friend plus my neighbor that has requested a price quote already on a Stinger II.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    Joey,

Looks like there is going to be a crowd at my work shop on Saturday. Ed Lang, his son and a friend plus my neighbor that has requested a price quote already on a Stinger II.
    I hope your machine arrives on time otherwise it will be coffee and an empty space.

Mick
    Hardware:
    CAMaster 508 ATC + Recoil
    2013 Trotec Speedy 100, 60 watt, rotary attachment, vector grid.
    Software:
    CoralDraw - Aspire 9 - EnRoute

Custom Architectural Signage
    Mick Martin Woodworking

man i wanna be there!!

Jim,

Come On!!!

You have airplanes in your neck of the woods, get yourself a plane ticket and we will pick you up at the Newport News airport

Mick,

I just talked to Joey on the phone, it looks like he will be just a tad early on Saturday if all goes well.

I will have everything ready on my end so it shouldn't take long before we are making chips. Should make for a good photo-op so I will have Jackie taking care of both video and still cameras to make sure we get the necessary documentation to cover the install.

joey just got in the truck, i have turned on the satelite, so we can keep up with him!!

On the road again
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Jarrard View Post
    On the road again
    Safe trip Joey. Take care of yourself and those precious little yellow babies you are delivering!

Boy I feel like proud uncle!!!!
    Thinking outside the box is one thing, being able to accomplish what you think of, is another.

Software Rhino 3.0 & 4.0, Corel 12, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Parts Wizard, Visual Mill 5.0 & 6.0, Rhino CAM/Art, Claytools, Microsoft Word, Notepad.
    Access to Hardware CAMaster 510 ATC w/4th Axis 8' Lathe, Kitako 10 Spindle CNC 4th Axis Carving Machine, Polhemus FastScan and LDI Surveyor 3500 Laser Scanners, Sensable Haptics.

I agree with Scott $ months is a long time to wait. Back in 1972 I ordered a Datson 240 Z and they said 6 months But I only had to put $100 down on it and that was refundable.

guy, just think of it "joey the stork"

once on night watch in the military i caught a fellow sitting up late looking at a magazine that he probably did not expect to get caught with,

he just looked up at me and said "jealous ain't cha"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by james mcgrew View Post
    guy, just think of it "joey the stork"

once on night watch in the military i caught a fellow sitting up late looking at a magazine that he probably did not expect to get caught with,

he just looked up at me and said "jealous ain't cha"
    In the words of Larry the Cable Guy;

"That's funny right there, I don't care who you are."
    Thinking outside the box is one thing, being able to accomplish what you think of, is another.

Software Rhino 3.0 & 4.0, Corel 12, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Parts Wizard, Visual Mill 5.0 & 6.0, Rhino CAM/Art, Claytools, Microsoft Word, Notepad.
    Access to Hardware CAMaster 510 ATC w/4th Axis 8' Lathe, Kitako 10 Spindle CNC 4th Axis Carving Machine, Polhemus FastScan and LDI Surveyor 3500 Laser Scanners, Sensable Haptics.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Stanek View Post
    I agree with Scott $ months is a long time to wait. Back in 1972 I ordered a Datson 240 Z and they said 6 months But I only had to put $100 down on it and that was refundable.
    Jerome,

You owned a 1972 240Z......man I am envious. I remember when they were taking orders and the list was very long. You still have the car right?

I could have had my machine delivered before IWF but Joey and Paul had another customer who needed the machine. I was was going to be in Atlanta for IWF so I let them ship my Stinger to someone else knowing that it would be sometime after IWF before they could get mine shipped.

It appears that CAMaster may have had two sales surges, the first during and after the 4th of July drawing we did here at The Creek and the second one after IWF. The Stinger is still a new product so it seems to me that there is little sales information available for CAMaster to forecast how many to build or at the least what level of parts to order in advance to support manufacturing. Custom machines can't be built in advance so an additional waiting period is reasonable, the hard part is accurately estimating the length of the waiting period.