Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Ken Fitzgerald

Happy Birthday Ken Fitzgerald

Happy Birthday! Eat cake, take a day off from moderating. I promise we won't get too out of line.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Happy Birthday Ken, hope you have a great day with your family and friends.

Regards, Rod

P.S. Don't listen to Belinda, we're planning a coup while you're out celebrating

Happy Birthday Ken. Enjoy all the day has to offer.

We will implement our coup d'etat by starting several Saw Stop and Apple threads.

BBBbwwwwhhhhaaaaaaaa!
    Measure twice, cut three times, start over. Repeat as necessary.

I'm taking the day off too.
    "I love the smell of sawdust in the morning".
    Robert Duval in "Apileachips Now". - almost.

Laserpro Spirit 60W laser, Corel X3
    Missionfurnishings, Mitchell Andrus Studios, NC

Happy Birthday Speaking up for Ken.
    My three favorite things are the Oxford comma, irony and missed opportunities

The problem with humanity is: we have paleolithic emotions; medieval institutions; and God-like technology. Edward O. Wilson

Happy Birthday, Ken. Hope your day is good and the upcoming year brings you joy and happiness.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

Happy Birthday Ken. Hope you enjoy the day.
    I was sad because I had no shoes,
    Then I saw a man who had no feet
    ================================
    If you do today what no one else will,
    You'll do tomorrow what no one else can

Thanks folks!

Sharon likes to sleep in. This morning one of her "talkative friends" called and woke her up earlier than I am brave enough to do.

While she was on the phone, I gathered up the trash and took it out to the curb, trimmed and mowed the yard.

I came in from outside and she was in the kitchen scurring, baking my "once a year - made from scratch" German chocolate cake. I was surprised she got off the phone that quick with her friend. She said she told her friend that she'd been gone so much this year, she was starting to worry that I didn't need her anymore and she thought she'd better hang up and get busy. She got off the phone much quicker than she normally would with that particular friend.

For a belated Father's Day present and birthday present she told me to order that jointer I have been wanting. That will pretty well complete the major tools I need for my shop. I will be contacting Grizzly later today.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Happy Birthday Ken!

Yeeeeeeeeha...you are eating chocolate cake...ummmmm and I guess the coconut is ok too! Have a wonderful day! You really should take the day off from moderating...nobody here would talk about politics or anything fun like that...I promise!

Phyllis

Ken, you haven't stopped counting yet?

Enjoy that cake, and Happy Birthday!

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

Happy Bday Ken. German Chocolate is my favorite too! And a jointer from Griz just kicks it over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllis Meyer View Post
    Yeeeeeeeeha...you are eating chocolate cake...ummmmm and I guess the coconut is ok too! Have a wonderful day! You really should take the day off from moderating...nobody here would talk about politics or anything fun like that...I promise!

Phyllis
    Politics probably not but Phyllis, I'm sure you'd bring up the "B-word" and get the Vikings/Packers war going.
    Ken

Thanks everybody.

I am having a great day.
    Ken

Well, I guess so!!! German Chocolate cake from scratch AND a new jointer??? Glad you've had a great day! Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Ken, glad to learn you put another one on the scorecard. Here's to many more for you.

Happy Birthday, Tom
    Chapel Hills Turning Studio
    Douglasville, GA

Hoosier by birth, Georgian by choice!

Have blanks, will trade.