Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Birthday Ken Fitzgerald

I'm posting a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ken, here. Not because I really wish him a happy birthday, but because I saw Belinda's avatar and wanted to be part of whatever she was writing about. I have no idea what anybody else wrote because I didn't see any avatars I like...
    I drink, therefore I am.

Happy Birthday Ken! May you have many more!
    ________
    Ron

"Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
    Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cruz View Post
    I'm posting a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ken, here. Not because I really wish him a happy birthday, but because I saw Belinda's avatar and wanted to be part of whatever she was writing about. I have no idea what anybody else wrote because I didn't see any avatars I like...
    You noticed that too, huh?

Ken, happy birthday.

Belinda, happy every other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cruz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Thien View Post
    You noticed that too, huh?

Ken, happy birthday.

Belinda, happy every other day.
    As we would say here in the South, "y'all just ain't right!".

Ken, I'm headed to IWF tomorrow so you are back on duty. I'm so glad you had a good birthday.

My birthday is in February and I'll expect a cake, preferably red velvet!

Seriously, thanks guys!

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

i'd celebrate my birthday too if i could get a new tool out of it

happy birthday , Ken hope it was a spectacular day