Thread: Input Needed

Input Needed

As usual I did not uncover the problems in my research and now have a problem. I see that a couple of years back there was extensive discussion about the Nova Sharpening system. Well, you guessed it, i now have one and have some issues and the only number I can find to call is in Australia. The Nova chuck has a reputation (mostly good I think)...but the sharpening centre seems to be a different story. Can anyone give me any guidance. Would be glad to discuss specific issues with anyone who might be able to help. I won't bore or waste the time of anyone who is interested.
    Brad

I really know nothing about the grinding system but the US rep for Teknatool/Nova is Tim Geist. 304-295-8166 Hopefully he will be able to answer any questions or concerns.
    Mike
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe

thanks

I tried that number earlier and it sounded like a fax, tried it later and it worked, thanks. Tim gave me some suggestions which I will try tonight. Will let you all know what happens.
    Brad