Thread: Center to Center

Center to Center

Hi All,
    I believe this has been discussed before, and I have been searching but can't find the thread. I have an Epilog Helix and was wondering when using the center to center feature on the new dashboard, how to reset the original home position without re-booting?
    Rgds
    Ray
    35 Watt Epilog Helix

RESET + SET HOME at the same time followed by pushing GO. In my manual it is under - Section 8: Using the Front Control Panel>SET HOME> number 6.
    Last edited by Greg Bednar; 08-14-2010 at 8:44 PM. Reason: reference
    Life and death don't bother me. It's that little period of time in between that bothers me.

Epilog Mini-24 40w with Rotary, Flame Polisher, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6, EngraveSoft, Windows 10 64-bit.

Thanks Greg, for some reason the cariage does not want to go back to it's original park position (or home position) even after trying the reset sequence.
    35 Watt Epilog Helix

On my EXT, I hit the Maintenance Key, Restore Home is the first selection. Hit Go and it will return to the default park position. Or, you can turn it off and reboot.
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation

Thanks Larry, the later seems to be the prefered method at this point.
    35 Watt Epilog Helix

Sorry Ray - I thought you had a Mini - there is no maintenance key on my machine - Thanks for the rebound Larry.
    Life and death don't bother me. It's that little period of time in between that bothers me.

Epilog Mini-24 40w with Rotary, Flame Polisher, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6, EngraveSoft, Windows 10 64-bit.

Center to Center

Wierd, just realized my machine was operating as a "Mini" re-instaled the latest firmware 1.0.2.7 and all is fine.
    Thanks for the input
    35 Watt Epilog Helix

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Rouleau View Post
    Wierd, just realized my machine was operating as a "Mini" re-instaled the latest firmware 1.0.2.7 and all is fine.
    Thanks for the input
    I would suspect the Maintenance Key will work now huh?
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation

Any idea how to do this on a Zing, I know I did it once when I had the Tech rep on the phone, but I didn't write it down. It's not in the manual, as it was added with the latest firmware.
    -
    Zing 24 - 40 watts
    Corel X3/X5/X6
    Autocad 2016

resetting home from temporary home position

The Mini/Helix utilizes the same firmware/display. Primary differences is bed-size configuration.

Resetting home on the Mini/Helix is reset + set home buttons simultaneously.

Resetting home on the Zing is reset + x/y off buttons simultaneously.

Resetting home on a Legend EXT is under maintenance key.

All are covered in the owners manual but I can't seem to find its location in the Zing manual. Will have to take a closer look....

HTH
    Peck Sidara
    Epilog Laser
    888.437.4564 ext. 236