Thread: Vbulletin - I like it!

Vbulletin - I like it!

I've noticed that most of the web forums I visit often are "powered by Vbulletin". There are forums that I visit, but not very often, such as pencils.com, mysears.com,abebooks.com. These are not Vbulletin powered sites and they seem very haphazard and jumbled. I don't know how things look from the administators point of view, but from the users point of view, Vbulletin is a superior product.

Vbulletin does seem like a good product. I believe that the people who configure and maintain it have something to do with its usability as well. Keith & Aaron deserve kudos for this site's quality.
    Last edited by Curt Harms; 08-11-2010 at 7:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    The Wood Whisperer just went to a forum format and is NOT using Vbulletin. After being use to SMC I find it difficult to navigate and use. Thanks, Keith, for using Vbulletin.

In the foothills of the NM Sandia Mountains
    My first exposure to vBulletin was when Keith opened the doors here in 2003. At first I didn’t like it very much, I was used to the webBBS software that Badger Pond was running. Today, when I look back on it, there is no way I would want to go back to webBBS.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney