Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some Advice For The Ladies

When I injure myself , I just say ( Gee I must be more careful ! ) That make everything better.

Chris

You don't have to call me darlin', darlin'

Quote Originally Posted by John Hart View Post
    Well, this thread has been interesting and everything...but, ya know....there's still a glaring question that has not been answered Belinda...

Why does he call you "Wally"?
    Well John, I could lie, but I won't. I just finished up a project here at work and I've been here since 6 this morning. I'm to tired to lie.

He doesn't know my name. I know this because he never calls me by name. He addresses me by the following in order of frequency:

Sweetness, Little One, Purty Girl, Baby Cakes (interchangeable with Baby Snakes), and Strut. Never Wally though. I know that these are heart felt terms of endearment because the first three are also nicknames he calls the cat that lets us live in her house. His philosophy is if you never call a woman by name you will never call her the wrong name. He has a point.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

I knew a guy who refused to call his wife by name. I don't know why. But if he wanted to address her, he would simply get her attention and speak. Maybe it's a quirk of time...dunno. He must have called her something at some point.

Wally would be good though. That could catch on!!
    ~john
    "There's nothing wrong with Quiet" ` Jeremiah Johnson

Hmmm, now that you mention it, that must be an innate self-preservation ability.
    Jason

"Don't get stuck on stupid." --Lt. Gen. Russel Honore