1 0.76%
  • Don't want a home

1 0.76%
  • None of the above

1 0.76%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ponder Poll

Not sure where home is yet...

I pretty much split my time between the Pond and WC before up until this point. I'll probably continue splitting between here and there once the 28th passes us by.

I'll do as I've done in the past, haunt several boards as time permits. Like the others, I think Ellis has gone out of his way to make everyone welcome, so I'll continue to visit WC forum. Too bad Keith wasn't able to get this place up before we all invaded Ellis at WC. To conserve time, I'll probably make this home when there's only time to visit one site. The Pond was always my first site visit, and most of the time, there wasn't time to go elsewhere. This old "Creek" has a lot of potential!

So, "Come on, Let's all go down to "The Creek"

W.C.

I also will visit WC

I had in the past, but mostly lurked at the pond. Only a few posts. I feel more inclined to answer folks here for some reason. It was my understanding that Wayne contacted Ellis before anouncing to the pond that he was closing it. I also think Ellis has gone above and beyond.
    Jim Fuller Lineville, Al

Thumbs up Pond Poll

Hi Ken,

I answered the poll & posted a response to your question when I became a member on Saturday.
    Please read on page three.

Thank you for your pond post last week,which informed me of this new forum;otherwise I may not have known.

John
    NOTHING beats a failure,but a try.
    -------------------------------------------
    Have a Blessed Day,

JMC

Forums (fora?)

So far I like it here and it will be one of my 'homes'. I'll probably roam around a bit more for a while, though. When I've got roaming time, that is.

Robert

I'm still playing with all the features. In the end it will be where I find most of my old friends, especially those from Arkansas.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Zack Jennings
    Refugee from the Pond

Here's to good health, Ken.

Glad you're doing well.
    Every deed plants a seed.

Hey Zack!

Great minds think alike. That's how I hide my ww'ing mistakes, too. Or are you just keeping warm?

I have to admit, this is very nice software, since I am an original WC guy, I will have to have multiple homes ... I like both places, in fact the only ww forum on the net I avoid is "The Oak" and it ain't that bad..
    Mike-in-Michigan (Richland that is) <br> "We never lack opportunity, the trouble is many don't recognize an opportunity when they see it, mostly because it usually comes dressed in work clothes...."

I like the format and the pond like atmosphere. I'm also very impressed with all the hard work that Keith and his staff have done to get this site up and running so fast. Kudos!

Rik

I 'll call this home!!!! No offense to WC but that format is a little to cluttered for me.
    Bud Duffy Punkinhook Ranch

Lotta lurkers out there

875 views, 102 votes. That's less than 12% voting.

It looks like a national election, too many undecided.

Re: Lotta lurkers out there

Originally posted by Howard Barlow
    875 views, 102 votes. That's less than 12% voting.
    Well, except that is Thread Views, I've probably added 5-6 to that myself--every time I look at a new post. So, in a way, it is an artificially high number. I would guess that the truth is closer to 50% voted. After all, there's only about 325 members who can vote so far.

Jason

no subject

I go to a lot of forums because almost everyone has something to say that is worth reading. I like to choose the subject to read and I have always found something interesting to read. If I find something I dislike, I just press the X or the Back button.

My $.02

KeithZ
    Don't burn the wood, turn the wood.

Paul Kunkel Guest

Thumbs up Home is where you can enjoy yourself the most

I.ve been hanging out On the Oak since getting banned from the Pond and they're a good bunch of guys & gals but there's already so many familliar faces here that I've decided to join in.