Thread: Source for Anodized Business Card Cases

Source for Anodized Business Card Cases

I'm looking for a wholesale source, not Alibaba, for these aluminum card cases in black. Laserbits used to carry them, but no longer on their site. Don't see anything on Chewbarka either. Anyone have a U.S. source for small quantities?

BusinessCardCase.jpg
    Bruce Clumpner
    Brandon Services Laser Engraving
    Academy Commemoratives - Personalized Memorabilia for the U.S. Service Academies
    Irvine, CA
    -
    Epilog 75-watt Helix, 40-watt 18-Mini
    Started with Corel Draw V1 now feeling the pain of CorelDraw x7
    CS4 photoshop
    CS4 illustrator
    PhotoGrav

Bruce
    that's an old timer I haven't seen for a while. Would these from JDS work? http://php.jdsindustries.com/JDS_SIT...FO&MENU2=MENU2
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Sorry, no, those are a bit too fancy... I know it's been a while for these plain ones to be out there. I've still got 10-20 in house. I may have to look to Alibaba, since I do have enough lead time.

Thanks.
    Bruce Clumpner
    Brandon Services Laser Engraving
    Academy Commemoratives - Personalized Memorabilia for the U.S. Service Academies
    Irvine, CA
    -
    Epilog 75-watt Helix, 40-watt 18-Mini
    Started with Corel Draw V1 now feeling the pain of CorelDraw x7
    CS4 photoshop
    CS4 illustrator
    PhotoGrav

Blog Entries
    Bruce,

I dont have direct source to give you. But I know an artist here in WA who had modified a case identical to yours, but in plain aluminum, and uses and markets it as a very small, watercolor pallet for field watercolor journalists.
    Her web site is www.expeditionaryart.com and she has her contact info there. She can likely help you with the source. I imagine they are the same company.

By the way....while you are on her web site you might check out her watercolor work. Lovely pieces, and from some very unusual locations due to her hiring out to document expeditions around the world.

Dave
    Last edited by David Somers; 08-15-2016 at 1:28 PM.
    900x600 80watt EFR Tube laser from Liaocheng Ray Fine Tech LTD. Also a 900x600 2.5kw spindle CNC from Ray Fine. And my main tool, a well used and loved Jet 1642 Woodlathe with an outboard toolrest that helps me work from 36 inch diameters down to reallllllly tiny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by David Somers View Post
    expeditionaryart.com is correct, but that link above tries to take you to expeditionaryartist.com, which is an invalid URL. You'll have to manually delete the "ist" from the end of the URL.