Thread: Woodpecker (GOOD) Customer Service

Thumbs up Woodpecker (GOOD) Customer Service

Woodpeckers had a special on phenolic 6” clamping squares and I ordered 2. However, when I received the squares they had some problems. The outer faces had “ripples” that looked similar to planer snipe (CNC snipe?). When placed face-to-face there was a lot of daylight.

I eMailed Woodpeckers and explained the problem, and included a picture. They called me and apologized, and send me 2 machined, solid aluminum, made in the USA, 6" precision clamping squares - http://www.woodpeck.com/clampingsquare6.html .

Thank you Woodpeckers.

Larry
    Last edited by Larry James; 06-24-2010 at 7:16 PM. Reason: sp

I'm a big fan of Woodpecker's precision tools. Although I have never had to contact them myself, you are not the first person I have heard that had a great CS experience. I have their 24" T-Square, Triangle Set, and 12" Square. In addition to the quality of their "Made in the USA" tools, I really like the wall-mount-ready wooden cases they come in.
    "I've cut the dang thing three times and it's STILL too darn short"
    Name withheld to protect the guilty

Stew Hagerty

There needs to be more of this. I'll put Woodpecker on my 'do business with' list for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Stew Hagerty View Post
    I'm a big fan of Woodpecker's precision tools. Although I have never had to contact them myself, you are not the first person I have heard that had a great CS experience. I have their 24" T-Square, Triangle Set, and 12" Square. In addition to the quality of their "Made in the USA" tools, I really like the wall-mount-ready wooden cases they come in.
    Stew,

Gee, now I feel guilty. I'll have to buy that T-Square I've looked at so many times.

Larry

First class tools and a first class company. Period.