Thread: Wireless Computer connection Epilog Mini

Wireless Computer connection Epilog Mini

Hi, I have been a member lurking here for sometime. This is my first post and it is a question. I have been running my Mini 18 off of the wired local network successfully. I wanted to be able print from my laptop which connects by wireless connection. I have it connected using a standard TCP/IP port. I am not able to get a print job through to the printer. Is a standard TCP/IP the type of port I want to use for a wireless connection.

Thanks
    Alan

I have a reply in this post to set up your computer in this thread.

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...22229#poststop

should work for you. Sounds like a driver misconfiguration on your laptop since your wired computers are working.
    Epilog Helix 45
    Corel Draw X7
    Stepcraft 840 CNC
    Fully outfitted woodshop
    I'm a PC...........

I found the problem. All of the paperwork I had gathered on my network settings said that the ip address on the laser was 105. I finally physically checked the ip address on the laser control panel and it was 106. Needless to say I have updated my paper work.

Amazing how much trouble one little number can be..........
    Epilog Helix 45
    Corel Draw X7
    Stepcraft 840 CNC
    Fully outfitted woodshop
    I'm a PC...........

Especially in a digital world where you are either considered the best, #1, or the worst (a Zero), #0. but they are all equal, right?
    Have a Blessed day,

Michael Kowalczyk

Laser-Trotec Speedy II 60 watt with 9.4.2 job control and will soon upgrade to JC X
    Corel Draw Suite X6, FlexiSign Pro 8.62, AI CS3 and Lasertype6

CNC Routers-Thermwood model C40 with 4th axis. Thermwood Model 42 with dual tables and dual spindles with ATC for high production runs,
    ArtcamPro 2010_SP4, EnroutePro 5.1, BobCad v21 & v24, Aspire v8 and Rhino 5.
    FOTC link
    http://www.sawmillcreek.org/friends.php?cp=210&lp=0&t=0&q=