Thread: Kudos, Louis Iturra

Kudos, Louis Iturra

I recently upgraded to a 20 inch Delta Bandsaw. One of issues was what to do with the Lennox Tri Master Carbide blade which was sized for my 14 inch saw. Selling the blade probably would net very little money. A call to the Lennox Company requesting the feasibility on lengthening the blade resulted in no help.

A call to Iturra Design (904 642 2802) solved all the questions I had. Louis, knew exactly what I needed and he assured me that he could lengthen my existing blade. Turn time was just one week. At my request Louis included his Bandsaw Accessory Catalog, which at 250 pages, is much more than a sales catalog. It is full of objective information that the owner, or prospective buyer of a bandsaw would find invaluable.

If you are contemplating buying a Bandsaw, do yourself a favor and talk with Louis first. I have no affiliation with Iturra Designs, just a very satisfied customer.

+1, he is a great person to deal with. I called him trying to purchase a blade to rip rough hardwood, 3/4"-2" in thickness. He looked up my previous order to get my blade length and realized that I had a Lenox trimaster and he asked why I wasn't using that. I said I thought I needed higher TPI and he said just use that blade.

Louis is THE guy for BS issues. If he can't answer the question you probably don't need to know the answer.

Louis is a great guy.

He spent a generous amount of time on the phone with me helping determine what blade would be ideal for my Yates bandsaw. No sales pressure, just a genuine concern for getting it right.

I purchased a Lenox blade from him. Very satisfied customer.

Ryan
    dream big...resaw bigger.

What is Iturra's web address? I would like to check it out.

Thanks!
    Ed

Web address

Iturra design does not have a web site. Email is KALLL@comcast.net

Iturra Design

Louis does not have a web site. His email is KALLL@comcast.net