Thread: Looking for Barbed Wire Art

Looking for Barbed Wire Art

Looking for some quality barbed wire art. Overall dimensions is 1/2" wide by 26" long.

Googled barbed wire but could not find any images that were worth using.

Also, being in "Cowboy Country", I get a tremendous amount of requests for various cowboy art. Any good resources or CD's that cover the horse and cowboy art?

Thank you for your help.
    Chuck
    __________________________________________________ ____________________
    ULS M-360 50 Watt, Corel X3, Signlab 7.1, Photograv 2.0, Adobe CS3, Summa D-60, Sandblasting (for engraving Granite Monuments/Memorials)

I remember watching a tutorial on just that subject a couple of years back! Can't recall who put it together 'tho Here's what I got.

Bruce
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Volden View Post
    I remember watching a tutorial on just that subject a couple of years back! Can't recall who put it together 'tho Here's what I got.

Bruce
    That would be Roy Brewer. I'm not sure where you can see the video besides on Engraving Etc though.

Maybe a google search for "roy brewer barbed wire" - don't hold me responsible for any results that the "barbed wire" may bring up

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Patterson View Post
    Also, being in "Cowboy Country", I get a tremendous amount of requests for various cowboy art. Any good resources or CD's that cover the horse and cowboy art?
    http://www.clipart-design.com/wester...or_clipart.htm
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

Thank you for the file and the links. I think I have what I need for the barbed wire now.

Yes, searching the Net for barbed wire images resulted in some pretty interesting images and sites.
    Chuck
    __________________________________________________ ____________________
    ULS M-360 50 Watt, Corel X3, Signlab 7.1, Photograv 2.0, Adobe CS3, Summa D-60, Sandblasting (for engraving Granite Monuments/Memorials)