Thread: Photoshop CS5

Photoshop CS5

I've had the opportunity to beta test the newest version of Photoshop these past few months, and while I can't share what new and trick tools are in this edition, I can tell you that it is very user friendly and offers a lot for the laser user.

The attached photo was cleaned up and prepared for the laser in less than 3 minutes. . .all within CS5. . .and it had a seriously cluttered background. The test was run on gold alumamark.

Steve
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like maybe you used the new content aware fill tool. Offical release is in 5 days so info on the new stuff is dribbling out.
    Longtai 460 with 100 watt EFR, mostly for fun. More power is good!! And a shop with enough wood working tools to make a lot of sawdust. Ex-owner of Shenhui 460-80 and engraving business with 45 watt Epilog Mini18.

Could you post the before picture of the bear to show what you cleaned up?

Nice pic. I too have seen one or two of the new things with CS5 and it promises to be very exciting.
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Corker View Post
    Nice pic. I too have seen one or two of the new things with CS5 and it promises to be very exciting.
    You getting excited about something new
    Epilog Legend EXT 60w-Corel X4
    Skype me .

There's a lot more good than evil,
    and there's a lot more joy than pain.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley
    of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil:
    for thou art with me;
    thy rod and thy staff
    they comfort me."

Steve , the bear looks like its been in a snowstorm , is that from CS5 or is it the actual pic or is it just the posted pic?
    Rodney Gold, Toker Bros trophies, Cape Town , South Africa :
    Roland 2300 rotary . 3 x ISEL's ..1m x 500mm CnC .
    Tekcel 1200x2400 router , 900 x 600 60w Shenui laser , 1200 x 800 80w Reci tube Shenhui Laser
    6 x longtai lasers 400x600 60w , 1 x longtai 20w fiber
    2x Gravo manual engravers , Roland 540 large format printer/cutter. CLTT setup
    1600mm hot and cold laminator , 3x Dopag resin dispensers , sandblasting setup, acid etcher

Photoshop CS 5

Rodne,

Actually, the highlights are caused by the fact that she had a lot of very light fur. . .she had blonde highlights. . .and was out looking to prove that blondes can have more fun.

The photo was not lightened in any way

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Rodne Gold View Post
    Steve , the bear looks like its been in a snowstorm , is that from CS5 or is it the actual pic or is it just the posted pic?
    Hahaha! Yep, he/she kinda resembles a big porcupine with a bear face! Only her hair dresser knows for sure
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation