Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cyclone with limited Ceiling Height

Woody,

Just saw your post. If you wish, PM your email to me and I can send some photos of what I did

Paul,

Thanks for your offer. I've never done a pm before and don't see that option. How do I access that option?

Woody

Quote Originally Posted by woody dixon View Post
    Paul,

Thanks for your offer. I've never done a pm before and don't see that option. How do I access that option?

Woody
    you don’t have that option anymore. Maybe he wanted to send you a PM of his address (or telephone number) to come over and take a look at his set up. Over the years when I was struggling to become a better woodworker, I’ve had a few very generous posters on this forum assist me with help with an invitation over to their shop with a phone number and an address. Now if this needs to be done, that generous person has to put their private information in line on the open forum to be helpful to that struggling person. Personal messaging is only available to those who have extra dollars in their pocket. Those who have the extra dollars in their pocket are not going to put their private information in line for Google to pick up.
    Last edited by Matt Mattingley; 01-16-2019 at 11:09 PM.

Woody,

Your ability to send PM's may be turned off. Go to one of your posts and do the following:

Click on your name (Blue) in the upper left corner of one of your posts.

Click on "view profile"

Click on "Settings" (at the top of the blue banner bar)

You will see "My Settings" on the left side of the screen. Scroll down to "General Settings" and click on it.

From within "General Settings" scroll to "Private Messaging" and choose "Turn Private Messaging On"

A recent change to the system does not permit non-contributors from using the Private Messaging function. A simple six dollar minimum annual donation gets that turned back on as well as provides access to a few other features only available to contributors. This is explained in the Forum Tech Support forum area.

Jim
    Forum Moderator

Thanks, Jim for letting us all know. I have found that being a "contributor" gets me much more in return than I have ever spent