Thread: You Tube Question

You Tube Question

I have been watching some of the clips on wood finishing and other related wood projects. Does anyone know of a way to save these clips to my hard drive? My connection is not that good and I could view them better from the hard drive.

Thanks

There are plugins available for firefox that allow you to download a video you are watching. Fastvideodownload is a good one. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3590
    Paul

I have RealPlayer installed on my computer and when you move your mouse pointer over the video a box pops up to save the video to your computer.
    "Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale

I've downloaded and used save2pc....but it's a bit finicky (and slow) with dial-up
    Women are like phones. They love to be held and talked to, but if you press the wrong buttons you'll get disconnected!

Life is one fool thing after another whereas love is two fool things after each other

If you are using Firefox, Lifehacker recommends the "1 Click YouTube Video Downloader" plug-in...