Thread: Does it have a CD player too?

Does it have a CD player too?

I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go around:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/tls/1657786738.html

Thats not a bad price if it is an AM/FM radio saw. However if it is AM only I think the price is a little high. Also would also like to see what performance mods they used to get the stock 3 horsepower boosted up to 30. Twin carbs maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Nicholson View Post
    Thats not a bad price if it is an AM/FM radio saw. However if it is AM only I think the price is a little high. Also would also like to see what performance mods they used to get the stock 3 horsepower boosted up to 30. Twin carbs maybe?
    Could be. But I'd check for engine leaks. Looks like he keeps an oil drain pan under it to catch the drips. Might be a bad sign. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Oh crap I missed the 30 hp. Must be fuel injected and have a 6-71 blower somewhere under the hood. I also agree on the drip pan. If the pan gaskets are leaking what else is wrong?

Being that it is a "count" tractor saw maybe it will keep track of how many boards you are cutting....that alone might be worth the $150.

I'd buy it if it was the 50 hp version but the 30 hp just won't cut it for me. I mean, cum on, what good is an underpowered radio saw anyhow?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

All in all it is probably a good deal because the seller states that it "Workes great".