Thread: Your assistance please

Your assistance please

Everyone,

I am relatively new to Sawmill Creek and have a supply question. Can you point me to suppliers who have different or unique picture frames? I currently purchase from JDS but are looking for additional product beyond what they offer. I am looking for frames that can be laser engraved but would also welcome unique frames that stand on their own. Any suggestions would help. Thank you.

I buy from Graphic Dimensions Ltd. (pictureframes.com) They have very nice quality frames, beautiful profiles and finish choices, decent prices and you can get pretty much any size sides you need to fit your needs. I like to buy the ones with built in liners.

cheers, dee
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong

I have gotten most of mine from Ikea, their retail prices are better than wholesale though most are unfinished.

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green