Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laser Exhaust Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Tatarian View Post
    Is that a snake in the second pic. going up the roof?
    Yes, a Rat Snake I believe.... He was after Lunch.... I changed his mind and he started to escape clinging to the T1-11 for about 8 feet until he fell... Then off he went...

Lots of snakes here... Rattle Snakes too... My shop in in the middle of a old Christmas Tree patch...

AL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AL Ursich; 03-22-2010 at 10:59 AM.
    1 Laser, 4 CarveWrights, Star 912 Rotary, CLTT, Sublimation, FC7000 Vinyl, 911 Signs, Street Signs, Tourist Products and more.
    Home of the Fire Department "Epoxy Dome Accountability Tag and Accountability Boards".

2. Greetings all,

I am new to the world of Laser engraving as I am looking into getting into the business to engrave custom industrial control panels. As such I have been reading through the forums with great interest.

I completely understand the need for a good exhaust system but wonder how much this will affect heating and cooling if running a large project and having the exhaust fan running all day long.

Has anyone ever built a fresh air intake for a laser engraver? Is this even possible with the way the machines are built?

Just wondering.

Thanks.

Greg Persinger

Still looking for a machine to buy

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Persinger View Post
    Has anyone ever built a fresh air intake for a laser engraver? Is this even possible with the way the machines are built?
    Greg,

Welcome and do some searching here on filtration systems. There was a bunch of commercial and home built versions discussed a few months back. Mostly they use filters and charcoal and it recycles the air in the roof as the exhaust systems can affect heating and cooling.
    Dave J
    Forums: Where all too often, logic is the first casualty.

Greg, welcome and here is information for you:
    http://4volt.com/Blog/archive/2009/0...ir-filter.aspx

We have translate and post this article on our site, and till that time we do not sell any industrial cleaning system
    GCC Dealer in Baltic countries

5. Thanks Dave I must have missed that discussion as I was looking specifically for exhaust systems. I will look again.

Viktor thanks for the link.

Greg Persinger