Thread: Corel X5 Boundary Tool-Where is it?

Corel X5 Boundary Tool-Where is it?

I downloaded a trial version of X5 today to see how I liked it prior to spending $189 bucks. While doing this, I discovered that the Create Boundary feature was not under the Effects menu as before (at least in X3 it was). I went to Help in the program and it advised that is was under Effects. It is not.

I went to Corel's website and did an online chat with them and they failed to give me an answer as to where it is, if there at all. Does anyone know or have I overlooked it somewhere. I dare to say that it does not appear to be in X5. The trial is supposed to be fully functional. Tell me I am wrong, because I really use that tool a lot.
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation

Larry try going to Arrange , Shaping, then boundary.

HTH.
    Rudy

45-WATT Epilog Mini-24, CorelDraw X6,
    Wacom Intuos Tablet, Flame Polisher
    George Knight DC16 Heat Press
    BJ890 Muli-Function Mug Press
    Ricoh GX e3300n printer
    Vacc-U-Press VP3030

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Ress View Post
    Larry try going to Arrange , Shaping, then boundary.

HTH.
    Yep. They should edit the help section to reflect that it is there. I didn't own X4 so did they make that change then, or just now? Glad to find it. Thanks Rudy
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation

Sorry that the documentation team didn't pick up on that...it's been flagged by a few sources now and we'll make sure to update it in the next version.
    FWIW, it' was also added to the shaping docker in X5.
    T.