Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Short video: Outtakes & Oopsies

LOL....Bob thanks for sharing. All I could think like Bill was been there, done that. Don't ya just hate those senior moments.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Good stuff. I could make one of these videos pretty easy, as well. Only difference would be the addition of a beep over my voice, directly following the goof up!

I really laughed at the "the outside should be bigger than the inside" comment!

Thumbs up

Nice one Bob, when's "Bob's Bloopers 2" coming out then?

Too Funny! That would be me. I hope those mistakes were made over a period of days/weeks. I don't know how you kept your cool though. If it had been me, I'd turn off the tools, go inside, crack open a beer and wait for another day to continue. Then again, if I had a day like that, I'd be afraid I'd cut myself opening the twist cap on the bottle.

I'm impressed I didn't here a single ...bleep... now if that would have been in my shop it would have been sorta like ...SON OF A bleep...bleep..bleep...etc.etc.etc. I tend to have a mouth on me when I get ticked.

I always enjoy your videos and its nice to know even the best of us have days like that.

Thanks for sharing that.
    "If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy" -Red Green

Thanks for the laugh, Bob. At least now I know that my mistakes and accidents aren't "just me bein' me" and I can now laugh at myself a little easier. I enjoy just about all of your videos but this is one I will refer to often when I start to take myself too seriously.
    Call me Jim, James seems so stuffy.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hamilton View Post
    ...a few less than memorable moments....
    Not now, Bob!!! And, this is the number one reason I do not allow cameras in my shop!! I don't need any of my stunts memorialized for all time!

Thanks for the footage, Bob! Made for some good laughs and recollections of similar times in the Keeton shop.

Ain't that special!

Loved it Bob. Thanks for the chuckles.

Bob - thanks for sharing! Haven't stabbed myself with a skew yet but have sliced my finger trying to clear shavings out of my swept back bowl gouge! Ah.... did it more than once! Those things are sharp!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

I'm just glad there's no video camera in MY shop! I've learned a lot from all of Bob's videos, and I love his willingness to show us the "other side." A great show.

You're a gem, Bob! Thanks for sharing those moments with all of us... good to keep us humble, and help us all to laugh at ourselves! I also enjoy all of your videos, and have learned a lot from you.
    Allen
    The good Lord didn't create anything without a purpose, but mosquitoes come close.
    And.... I'm located just 1,075 miles SW of Steve Schlumpf.