Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SawMill Creek File Attachment Archives 4Sale

SawMill Creek File Attachment Archives 4Sale

Five and a Half Gigabytes

We are offering to everyone a set of two DVD's that contain the first six and a half years of file attachments here at SawMill Creek. The DVD's contain file folders based on our Forums names and sub-folders for each year. The folders contain pictures, cdr files, zip files, drawings, pdf files, etc. The file name for each picture includes the name of the person who owns the picture or attachment. These files are for personal use only, you must receive permission from the owner to use them otherwise.

I have spent months going through our archives and reduced them to just over 87,000 files from over 95,000. Basically I deleted most of the tiny little avatars, copy protected comics and family pictures that I felt were to personal to include. I also removed all of the manufacturers forums and the SawMill Creek Store. I have not been able to review every forum archive.

I ran out of time and wore out a keyboard trying to look at every picture.

It's all here!
    Jigs and Fixtures
    Shop-Tours
    Techniques
    Engraving Files
    and so much more

1,169 cdr files
    732 zip files
    275 pdf files

Before you decide to order the DVD's you need to know that you can get our archives for free if you plan to visit us at the IWF in Atlanta this August. You must bring a thumb drive with you that will hold at least five and a half gigabytes. You may have to stand in line, we will only provide one computer that will be used to copy our archives.

The two DVD set is available for $29.95 (US) which includes shipping anywhere in the continental United States. If you live in Virginia we must also collect $1.50 for sales tax, your total will be $31.45 delivered. We will ship the DVD's in the order they are received...first come first served.
    No Refunds

You can order via PayPal or send a check.
    Our PayPal address is:
    sales-at-northwindassociates.com
    Our postal address is:
    SawMill Creek Woodworkers Forums
    8770 Little England Rd.
    Hayes, VA 23072
    Please make your check payable to Northwind Associates and include your shipping address.

Note: We do not have a merchants account so we cannot take credit card orders directly.
    You can use your credit cards through PayPal to order the DVD's if you prefer.

Thanks,
    Keith

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 02-20-2010 at 9:25 AM.

If I pay the $30, can I put the ISO or zip files up on a free web server for people to download? I'm not sure about your intentions since you also offered them for free if people attend a show and bring their own thumb drive.

Tania,

Sorry, there are only two methods of obtaining our archives. You can order a DVD set for your personal use or visit us at IWF. We haven't authorized anyone to provide a download copy.

Is this in the Amazon store?

Are you planning to list this in the amazon store? I didn't see it.... Where do we place the order before proceeding to paypal?

You can tell I don't use my paypal account too often...or I'd probably already know the answer...

Thanks!

Uma,

All you need to do is go to paypal and send the funds to sales@northwindassociates.com. There is a place where you can leave us a note if you want but when we see funds for $29.95 we know what it is for.

Jackie
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 02-20-2010 at 9:28 AM.

I got mine Monday and it is the best money I have spent on my Laser yet. All of the files are separated by year and the part of the forum they are on. I just opened the files and told it to search for files ending in .cdr and then it gives you a thumbnail to look at. If you have CorelDraw open you can look at them full scale, decide if the file is something you might use in the future and then put it in the proper folder you have set up for that category.
    If you are considering getting the discs, don't hesitate. I can promise you that you will find files that will be more than what you pay for the two DVD's.
    Joe Peacock
    ULS VLS230
    Roland MDX-40
    CorelDraw X3 and X5
    ArtCam
    MasterCam
    Thermwood Model 40 4'x8' CNC

7. Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    The two DVD set is available for $29.95 (US) which includes shipping anywhere in the continental United States.
    How much does it cost to get it shipped outside US (to Sweden)?
    Or is it possible to buy it and get a download link?

Any plans on a yearly "update" <to the> disk?
    VLS 4.60 50 watt w/rotary, Corel X3/X4, Photoshop CS4, Photoshop Elements 7, Windows XP SP3 upgraded from Windows Vista.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out screaming "WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE !!"

Niklas

Let me check with Keith and I will get back to you.

Jackie

The DVD's are great

For $30, it's a no-brainer.

Everyone should order one.
    Bugs

Trotec Speedy 300 - 80W
    Job Control X
    Mac/Fusion 10
    Corel 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Yanke View Post
    Any plans on a yearly "update" <to the> disk?
    Dave,

Yes, we will be offering an annual update to the DVD set. The current 2 disk set includes all files through the first half of 2009. I expect the next set will include the remaining months from 2009 and all of 2010. After that we will provide the DVD's in January of each year.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    Dave,

Yes, we will be offering an annual update to the DVD set. The current 2 disk set includes all files through the first half of 2009. I expect the next set will include the remaining months from 2009 and all of 2010. After that we will provide the DVD's in January of each year.
    Excellent. Thanks.
    VLS 4.60 50 watt w/rotary, Corel X3/X4, Photoshop CS4, Photoshop Elements 7, Windows XP SP3 upgraded from Windows Vista.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out screaming "WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE !!"

I just send you over some money for my set.

Thanks and look forward in getting them.

Curt

Got Mine!

They came a couple of days ago - great - some very cool gems!
    Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    David Sacks
    RDW Imaging, Wheaton Maryland
    You're on Deck, Custom Playing Cards
    Epilog Mini 18 40W

15. I'd like a copy over here in Australia

Can you let me know the shipping rates and I will include it

Regards

Roy N.
    Roy N.
    from Birkdale on the Bay Brisbane, Australia
    Skype ID is roynicho

Windows XP...Gravograph LS 100 30 Watt...Corel Draw x4...Photoshop CS 3...GravoStyle 5
    and struggling with most of them...but enjoying it.